The Endowment Fund was established in 2016 to provide long-term stability of our scholarship initiatives and to ensure that The Miss America Foundation continues to empower young women through awarding scholarships in perpetuity.
The primary purpose of the Endowment Fund is to build our assets and expand our program.
Small and start-up non-profits often only think about the current fiscal year. We are looking well into the future. The Endowment Fund will ensure longevity by empowering donors to give a gift that will keep on giving for decades to come.
Benefits of Establishing an Endowed Scholarship
Creating an endowed scholarship allows you to fulfill your own personal philanthropic goals while helping support the Miss America scholarship program. Endowed scholarships may be established to:
- Honor a loved one or a mentor
- Celebrate personal and professional achievements
- Perpetually support future scholarship recipients
- Invest in the next generation of female leaders
- Leave a permanent legacy
Endowed scholarships provide tax benefits under both state and federal laws. Depending on the type of asset given, and the type of gift arrangement selected, it is possible to enjoy current savings on income taxes as well as gift/estate taxes.
Support the Endowment Fund
Arrange a Matching Gift
- Does your employer match charitable donations?
Create a Legacy Gift
- Contribute to the future by planning for a special kind of gift, such as a bequest in your will or a trust that pays you income.
Give a Gift of Stock
- Support the Endowment Fund by giving a gift of stock.
IRA Charitable Rollover
- If you are 70 1/2 or older, you may donate a portion of your IRA distribution without tax liability.
To support the Endowment Fund, please call 609-344-1800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.